LA COSMOTTEGA srls
Via Trento 92, 70126 – Bari – Italy
P. IVA 07740390724
Tel. +393297768831 Elena
Tel. +393294534665 Mariangela
Your name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your message (required)
Why this information
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation"), this page describes the methods of processing of personal data of users who consult the website of ApuliaMG SRLS accessible for via telematics at the following address: www.citalo.it
We inform the user that following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. This information does not relate to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site.
Identity of the Owner
The data controller is ApuliaMG S.R.L.S, with registered office at Via Sirtica 1 - 70022 altamura (BA), (Email: email@example.com).
Data source and type of data collected
ApuliaMG S.R.L.S collects personal data voluntarily provided by users:
a) at the time of registration on the website or when the aforementioned perform a transaction through the website, as well as other personal data associated with order processing.
The aforementioned data may, by way of example and not exhaustive, include: Title, first and last name, company name, VAT number (if necessary), date of birth, sex, e-mail address, user name and password, address of shipping and billing (including post code, city and country), telephone and fax number, type and quantity of products ordered, order date, order fulfillment status, date and time of service delivery, order value, currency, payment information (number and expiry date of the credit card), requests for returns or offers for the user.
b) related to the use of the website by the user, for example: IP address, the products displayed and those present in the cart; if the user reaches the website via a reference page or a link in a promotional e-mail or advertisement on another website that redirects to the website of ApuliaMG SRLS, the company can also collect information on the reference page and on the promotional e-mail or targeted advertising together with the user's IP address to analyze the effectiveness of marketing operations (overall "usage data").
c) at the time of sending a message using the forms provided for the request for contact, for requesting a quote or the contact addresses on the site www.citalo.it The optional and voluntary sending of messages to the addresses of contact as well as the compilation and submission of the forms present on the site, involve the acquisition of the contact details of the sender, necessary to provide feedback, as well as all the personal data included in the communications. The data provided will be used with IT and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service and for this reason, they will be kept exclusively for the period in which it is active.
Purpose of processing
Depending on the type of processing to be carried out, the Data Controller uses:
1) Transaction data to process and process orders, manage payments, communicate with the user about the order, manage returns, assist customers and allow products to be collected. They will also be used to acquire pre-contractual data and information; exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including the pre- and post-contractual activities; formulate requests or fulfill requests received; manage accounting and tax compliance.
2) for sending news letters to informative or commercial promotions (eg invitations to events, communications relating to the offer of new services, promotional offers). Such processing can take place in an automated way by e-mail and can be carried out if the interested party has not revoked his consent for the use of the data; 3) to provide feedback to any communications, requests for information and / or services provided by users using the appropriate forms or using the address (es) in the contact section;
4) Finally, the data will be used to manage and control risks, prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible disputes, take legal action in case of need.
Legal basis for processing
With reference to the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the same is, with respect to the point: 1) the need to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or to pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same; 2) The consent given by the interested party; 3) the need to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or to pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same; 4) the need to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller (in particular with regard to the prevention of fraud and insolvency).
Cookies and other tracking systems
cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the Website work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Cookies are used to improve the user's overall navigation.
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disseminated, or are not disclosed to undetermined subjects, in any possible form, including the availability or simple consultation. Instead, they can be communicated to workers who are employed by the Data Controller, or to subjects who are authorized for processing as they operate under the authority of the data controller. In this regard, ApuliaMG SRLS has appointed third party service providers in relation to the operation of the website, such as hosting service providers, marketing service providers and Web sites, IT maintenance service providers, shipping services and services VAT verification services, as well as service providers that allow other functions that the user can use at his discretion to be integrated into the website. To these service providers, designated as Data Processors, only the personal data necessary to provide the corresponding services are provided and they are not allowed to use or disclose the personal data of the interested parties for other purposes, without prior authorization from the interested party .
The data may also be communicated, insofar as strictly necessary, to subjects who, for the purpose of processing orders or other requests or services relating to the transaction or the contractual relationship with the Data Controller, must supply goods and / or execute on assignment of the owner of the services or services. Finally, the data may be communicated to the subjects entitled to access it under the provisions of the law, regulations, Community legislation. In particular, based on the roles and duties performed, some workers have been authorized to process personal data, taking into account their respective responsibilities and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller. Data transfer In no case will the Data Controller transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected from those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16. Storage of data The Data Controller keeps and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes. Subsequently, the personal data will be stored and not further processed, for the time established by the current civil and fiscal provisions.
In particular, they will be kept for the entire duration of your registration and in any case no later than a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months of inactivity, or if, within that period, the Services and / or products purchased by the Company are not associated with it. the registry itself. In the case of data supplied for purposes of commercial promotion for services other than those already acquired by the interested party, for which he has initially given consent, these will be kept for 24 months, unless the consent given is revoked.
In the case of data provided to the Data Controller for the purposes of profiling, these will be kept for 12 months, unless the consent given is always revoked.
t should also be added that, in the event that a user provides the Owner with unsolicited or unnecessary personal data for the purpose of performing the requested service or for the provision of a service closely connected to it, ApuliaMG SRLS cannot be considered the owner of these data, and will cancel them as soon as possible.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this statement to the data subject, the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information concerning them (art. 15 of the GDPR); the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (art. 16 of the GDPR); the deletion of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, par. 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the Data Controller - in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, even at order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data - art. 20 of the GDPR);
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of special situations affecting you (art. 21 of the GDPR);
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes. The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness (art. 7, par. 3, of the GDPR);
The specific application is presented by contacting the Data Controller via PEC: email at firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with return receipt at Via Sirtica 1 - 70022 Altamura (BA). If the interested party considers that the processing of your data is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, he may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it), as required by the 'art. 77 of the GDPR, or take the appropriate judicial seats (art. 79 of the GDPR).
Refusal to provide data
Interested parties may not refuse to provide the Data Controller with the personal data necessary to comply with the laws governing commercial transactions and taxation. The provision of further personal data may be necessary to improve the quality and efficiency of the transaction. Therefore, refusal to provide the data required by law will prevent the processing of orders. The additional data indicated in the paragraph "Data source and type of data collected" are provided on a voluntary basis; however if the interested party decides not to provide the requested data, ApuliaMG S.R.L.S may not be able to provide the services, allow the completion of the transaction through the website or process the order.
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out processing consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons, except those indicated in the paragraph "Data recipients" relating to those requesting the sending of newsletters.
I declare that I have read the aforementioned information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
I consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes indicated in the aforementioned information.